FASCIQ® Floss Bands are latex straps that are 1 mm or 1.5 mm thick and 208 cm long. FASCIQ® Floss Bands are available in both 2.5 cm as 5 cm widths and are mainly used by the professional therapist for the treatment of fascia. This treatment method is called Flossing and has led to amazing results.
The type of Floss Band to be used depends on the area to be treated and on the amount of compression that is required.
The effects of Flossing
- Fast relocation and disposal of moisture after a trauma.
- Improved range of motion in joints.
- Reduced muscle tension.
- Faster recovery of complaints.
- Pain reduction.
- Lymphatic drainage.
- Improved tissue perfusion.
- Ensures a flexible and healthy fascial network and restores balance in the body.