FASCIQ® – Fascia Massage Tools
• FASCIQ® IASTM Tools made of high-quality stainless steel, used by the professional therapist for “soft tissue” and trigger point treatment.
• FASCIQ® Foam Massage Tools for myofascial release and the maintenance of a flexible fascial network, including foam rollers, peanut balls and a massage ball made of EPP.
• FASCIQ® Silicone Cuppings for loosening the fasciae, pain reduction and stimulating perfusion. Cuppings also facilitate a faster disposal of bodily waste.
• FASCIQ® Floss Bands. Floss bands are used by the professional therapist to mobilize the fasciae and joints in order to regain a full range of motion.
• FASCIQ® Wax & Cream. Wax and Cream are used in combination with the Cuppings and IASTM Tools to support easy treatment.
The total concept of fasciae treatment
Fasciae mainly consist of connective tissue in different forms and structures. They are located throughout the body and are interconnected. In recent years, we have learned more and more about the function of the fascial network. Good results have been achieved with a treatment directed specifically at the fasciae.
Among other things, the fascial network has an effect on:
• Movement and mobility.
• The immune system.
• The balance of various internal systems (lymphatic, digestive, hormonal and metabolism).
• The posture.
Various products are used to treat the fasciae, to bring about a loosening of the fasciae (fascia release) and to maintain a flexible fascial network (fascia treatment). Regular use of these products can prevent injuries.
FASCIQ® a brand by THYSOL Group
FASCIQ® is a brand of THYSOL Group B.V.. THYSOL is a leading poducing medical device company. It combines excellent quality with many years of knowledge. With a team of professionals and a modern production plant, THYSOL is able to answer the markets’ needs for innovative products and services. THYSOL is proud to have established a worldwide network of partners to provide the local markets with its products
“Excellent product by FASCIQ. FASCIQ IASTM tools are a welcomed addition!”
Sports Physiotherapist at Premiership side Gloucester Rugby